DOYLESTOWN – On Saturday, June 8th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, State Senator Steve Santarsiero (D-10) and State Representative Wendy Ullman (D-143) will host a Shredding Event and Community Drive at Groveland Elementary School in Doylestown. Participants are limited to three file boxes of paper for shredding and must be in line by 12:30 pm to qualify for shredding. Community groups will also be collecting non-paper items for disposal or reuse.
Examples of items to bring for shredding include:
- Bank and credit card statements
- Tax documents
- Insurance claim forms
- Anything that lists a Social Security Number
Examples of non-paper items to bring for proper disposal or reuse include:
- Eyeglasses/sunglasses, hearing aids
- Unused or expired over-the-counter or prescription medications (no needles or Epi-pens)
- Clothing, shoes, games, toys and books (all in good shape and usable condition)
- Cellphones, chargers, small appliances and small household items
- Can tabs
For additional details on the event, visit senatorstevesantarsiero.com/event/shredding-event-june-2019.
WHEN: Saturday, June 8th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
WHERE: Groveland Elementary School, 1100 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA