Shredding & Donation Event
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Senator Steve Santarsiero will be host a free paper shredding and community drive to properly dispose of or recycle unwanted items.
The event, which features an on-site industrial paper shredder, will take place on Saturday, October 5th, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Pennsbury High School West located at 608 South Olds Boulevard in Fairless Hills. Additionally, numerous community groups will be on hand to collect various non-paper items for disposal or reuse.
Paper clips and staples do not need to be removed. Remove large black clips and three-ring binders. We do not shred phone books, books, newspapers or non-paper items. Individuals are limited to three file boxes or copy paper boxes of paper for shredding. Participants will have the opportunity to watch their paper being shredded on-site. Please be in line by 12:30 P.M. at the latest to qualify for shredding.
Examples of items to bring for shredding include:
- Bank and credit card statements
- Tax documents
- Insurance claim forms
- Anything that lists a Social Security Number
Individuals are also encouraged to bring the following non-paper items for proper disposal or reuse:
- Eyeglasses/sunglasses, hearing aids
- Unused or expired over-the-counter or prescription medications (no needles or Epi-pens)
- Clothing, shoes, games, toys and books (all in good shape and usable condition)
- Cellphones, chargers, small appliances and small household items
- Can tabs